If have been refused a UK Visa overseas under the points based system you will have the right for your application to be reconsidered under administrative review instead of an appeal. This procedure allows your case to be reviewed by the overseas post that refused it, and allows you the opportunity to challenge the original decision. Everich Immigration Lawyers are experts in providing assistance for administrative reviews against refusals of UK entry clearance under the points based system.
Once the refusal decision has been served, you will have 28 days to request for an administrative review.
If you wish to carry out an adminstrative review, Everich Immigration Lawyers can provide an assessment of your case and advice on the merits before requesting for administrative review.
What our immigration lawyers will do
- Take detailed instructions of your personal circumstances.
- Provide an assessment and merits of your case.
- Advise you on the relevant immigration laws relating to your case.
- Advise you on the documents needed in support of your case.
- Provide you with legal representation.
- Follow up on the progress of your case and keep you informed.
- Advise you on the outcome of your case.
Everich Immigration lawyers are here to help please call now on 020 7287 6707.